NOTE: If you have worked on or created any MCEs in your configs directory of your current build, you'll have to move them to Documents/username/Sixense Entertainment/MotionCreator 2/configs/. This is where you should put all of your mce's. Instead of modifying Sixense created mce's, you should duplicate them into the user configs directory and disable the Sixense created mce.
1. Download the .zip attached to this post. Unzip it using your compression utility. (Free utilities: 7-Zip, WinRar)
2. Run the setup file.
3. Run the MotionCreator.exe.
This is a beta release for MotionCreator 2.0
07/06/12 - 188.8.131.526
- Grids work correctly when playing windowed
- Grids scale correctly with different aspect ratios
- Added bottom_center and top_center pin types to click_grid's.
- Fixed path to simple3d
- Fixed Wand always being relative after switching back to wand mode from a different view mode.
- Opening an mce through MotionCreator will open the MotionCreator Editor
- Removed interval for binding check
- Pressing esc won't close the main dialog windows
- Fixed the common conditions settings not initializing properly
- Fixed buggy joystick configs
- Fixed bug where saving an mce would swap the value for num_rows and num_cols
- Fixed both Horizontal and Vertical sensitivity settings not saving in the MousePointer dialogs
- Fixed trigger thresholds bug.