NOTE: If you have worked on or created any MCEs in your configs directory of your current build, you'll have to move them to Documents/username/Sixense Entertainment/MotionCreator 2/configs/. This is where you should put all of your mce's. Instead of modifying Sixense created mce's, you should duplicate them into the user configs directory and disable the Sixense created mce.
1. Download the .zip attached to this post. Unzip it using your compression utility. (Free utilities: 7-Zip, WinRar)
2. Run the setup file.
3. Run the MotionCreator.exe.
This is a beta release for MotionCreator 2.0
06/25/12 - 220.127.116.111
- Added an uninstall process to the installer.
- Added up & down buttons for conditions and actions
- Fixed up & down buttons for bindings with multiple binding groups
- Fixed point gesture activate controller always pointing to the controller when opening the dialog
- Fixed Freelook exponent not saving/loading correctly
- Fixed exclusive hold checkbox not getting set properly when opening an existing binding
- Added the ability to DRAG bindings, conditions, and actions. Press ctrl while dragging to copy the binding, condition or action. You can also drag a condition or action to a bindings, or drag a binding to a new binding group.
- Wired up all spin controls ( up and down buttons for properties ) with data verification.
I also added an mce for the Editor that removes a lot of the functionality of the Default Mouse Pointer. Crossing your arms will disable most bindings so you can use the input from the Hydra for things like auto detecting button press for Button Conditions and threhsolds for triggers etc. I will continue to add more direct input from the Hydra where appropriate. I need to get grids working and add the key_press condiiton first though.