Links to the latest SMCE Razer Hydra beta software are attached to this post.
NOTE: If you have worked on or created any MCEs in your configs directory of your current build, you'll have to move them to Documents/username/Sixense Entertainment/MotionCreator 2/configs/. This is where you should put all of your mce's. Instead of modifying Sixense created mce's, you should duplicate them into the user configs directory and disable the Sixense created mce.
1. Download the .zip attached to this post. Unzip it using your compression utility. (Free utilities: 7-Zip, WinRar)
2. Run the setup file.
3. Run the MotionCreator.exe.
This is a beta release for MotionCreator 2.0
06/01/12 - 18.104.22.1685
- Fixed fixed_pixel_height, fixed_pixel_width, active_horiz_pixels, and active_vert_pixels not affecting the mouse_pointer when in absolute mode
- Setting lock_absolute_client_bounds or lock_relative_client_bounds to true will force lock_relative_cursor_to_window or lock_absolute_cursor_to_window to true respectively.
- Fixed being able to grab the edge of the dialog window when clamping to client window
- Changed so that by default cursors will center to the foreground window. (ie <center_to_window> is true )
- Added spin_mult to calibrate_spin_speed action
- Added minimize to tray option
- Fixed relative mode always sliding sides even when slide_sides was set to false
- File->new creates a new mce not a game.
- Fixed key action to take all inputs.
- Added spin_mult to spin_calibration.
- Select binding name text when opening the binding dialog
- Default Group1 for binding group name
- Double click binding group to edit - rename it to an existing binding group name will merge the bindings
- Added <alternate> support. Checking alternate to true will cause Motioncreator to not select this mce active when initially detecting it.
- Joystick blend mode shows up on all modes but mouse_move
- Added About dialog.