problem with mouse

Im using what i think is this software. Its the sdk that i can download as tool from steam.
    When i use it as mouse and push button 2 on the right controller, the digital keyboard pops up.
    This is good exept for that i cant move or do anything more with the hydra from this point, so i have to close the keyboard with my ordinary mouse before i can use the hydra again.

Kind Regards

Axel Bernadotte

Solved by disabling UAC

Just tried this with MotionCreator beta build 1793 which I directly downloaded from the forums and I, too, can not move the cursor with the Hydra anymore once the on-screen keyboard gets the focus. I can remember this working correctly in previous builds, therefore I guess it's a bug with the current motion creator.

Disabling UAC solves this? What the fuck? Never understood why UAC is making that much problems...
    "There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations with this device." - Severus Snape comparing the Sixense Motion Controller to PS Move, Kinect and the Wiimote.

We used to force MotionCreator to run with admin rights. You can force MotionCreator to run with admin rights to resolve this instead of completely disabling UAC if you prefer.
    Danny Woodall
    Creative Director
    Sixense Studios

Our STEM System Kickstarter project has been funded! More information at
    sixense.com/stem

Wouldn't it be possible to install some fake mouse drivers, so Windows "thinks" it's a real mouse? And that driver would then connect to the Motion Creator and get the values to set for the cursor.
    I do not know anything about this stuff, but I guess there is some reason why I can use the digital keyboard with my real mouse without starting some Logitech software with admin rights, or am I wrong?

Anyway, this does not really bother me and if axelbernadotte is satisfied with his solution it's okay, I guess. I was just thinking of ways to make it more user friendly.
    "There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations with this device." - Severus Snape comparing the Sixense Motion Controller to PS Move, Kinect and the Wiimote.