Links to the latest SMCE Razer Hydra beta software are attached to this post.
NOTE: If you have worked on or created any MCEs in your configs directory of your current build, you'll have to move them to Documents/username/Sixense Entertainment/MotionCreator 2/configs/. This is where you should put all of your mce's. Instead of modifying Sixense created mce's, you should duplicate them into the user configs directory and disable the Sixense created mce.
1. Download the .zip attached to this post. Unzip it using your compression utility. (Free utilities: 7-Zip, WinRar)
2. Run the setup file.
3. Run the MotionCreator.exe.
This is a beta release for MotionCreator 2.0
04/21/12 - 18.104.22.1683
- Added a "Launch Help" option in the Help Menu
- Fixed mouse_move_vert_sensitivity affecting horzontal joystick sensitivity and mouse_move_horiz_sensitivity affecting vertical sensitivity.
- Fixed the custom filter not saving or loading custom values correctly.
- Included a very very early version of a GUI editor for editing MCE's
A few notes about the editor:
You can find a shortcut to the editor in the start menu under Sixense Entertainment\MotionCreator 2\MotionCreator Editor. The interface isn't set in stone but it is almost fully functional. The editor can load, create and save .mce files. When loading from an existing .mce the format WILL NOT not be preserved and all comments will be lost when saving the file. It is recommended that you duplicate an mce and work on it instead of your master mce file. There is no Grid interface as of yet. Surely there are bugs and the editor is far from complete, but I know there are a lot of people that really want to be able to use a gui.
I also did not associate mce file types with the editor yet.