Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

DotA 2 integrated Beta

I saw video 30 minutes ago and I noticed you guys released the DotA 2 integrated. I typed in the advanced box "+dota_sixense_enabled 1" and went in game; Okay. When I took my controllers off base it freezes and crash. What do I have on? I'm sure I close the Razer configurer.

Just tried this myself and getting the same problem; game crashes as soon as you pick up the controllers.

Not actually sure whether DOTA2 integration has actually been released yet though, as I can't find any reference to it outside of that video.

Had a feeling this might happen. The latest patch to dota2 had a change which caused our beta DLLs to cause a crash. We have private custom DLLs which are functional currently but I believe these will soon be pushed into the public beta build.

I'll get you an update Monday.
    Dan Paullus
    Director of Media and User Experience
    Sixense Studios

Today is monday, don't we get get an update for DotA 2 or a .dll download from here?

We're looking in to whether or not we can distribute DLLs, unfortunately I couldn't get an update on when the working DLLs will be pushed public. I'll leave updated information on the issue here as I receive it.
    Dan Paullus
    Sixense Studios

I just go my Razer Hydra and i'm loving it! Now waiting for these DLLs to play DotA 2 with it

Any News on when to add the updated DLLs. There were already 2 Patches still not working.

Looking forward to sixensed Dota2

There was an issue where not all of the required DLLs were pushed, resulting in the persisting of the crashing issues. The latest DLLs however should be patched in to the public build this patch, which I believe is Wednesday.
    Dan Paullus
    Sixense Studios

Dota 2 patches are deployed on thursdays (or if you live in Europe as i do - on Friday morning). I'm waiting for the proper DLL too, cause dota 2 is the only game that i still have to use my mouse for

Dota 2 just patched, and it works. Have fun.
    Dan Paullus
    Sixense Studios