Links to the latest SMCE Razer Hydra beta software are attached to this post.
1. Download the .zip attached to this post. Unzip it using your compression utility. (Free utilities: 7-Zip, WinRar)
2. Delete any old builds you may have downloaded in the past. This will help to ensure you're always running the latest software and reduce the instances of false bug reports we get. Thanks in advance.
NOTE: If you have worked on or created any MCEs in your configs directory of your current build, you'll have to back them up and move them to the new one if you'd like to keep them.
3. Run the MotionCreatorEngineSDK.exe in the folder you unzipped.
We are getting near a 2.0 Release. Please stress this as much as possible if you have the time and report any bugs you find. I am interested in XP users feedback.
03/03/12 - 188.8.131.5271
- UI overhaul
- Exposed sliders for all view modes
- Exposed pitch offset and calibration
- Exposed filter settings
- Fixed crash bug when using the global.mce to alt+tab into a game
- Optimized Rescan performance