Solved it while posting:

Bug:
ctrl+c crashes the console in MCE.exe.
Solution:
"ctrl+c" will always crash (close?) the MCE.exe if you input that while the console is the active program

Quite a coincidence that I had "ctrl" and "c" on the same tilt_direction angle, and even more so, originally, they also shared the same name, as I had manually named the bindings. At first I thought identical binding names caused the crash, then the shared angle... lol...

"Ctrl+c" still crashes the consoles without releasing the action. If you do it with the keyboard nothing happens(action is released), even if you do it while forcing the .mce. So this is probably nothing that could occur for a regular user, but it could also be part of something more serious because the action isn't released during the crash.

Original Post:

Found a bug, but it's triggered by a user error:

Two bindings on the same tilt_gesture without different angles set, will crash the console, and it could be serious because the action isn't released, even if the MotionCreatorEngineSDK.exe isn't running any more.

The following will cause it:

Code:

<binding>			
			<conditions>
				<tilt_gesture>
					<controller>P1L</controller>
					<direction>down</direction>					
				</tilt_gesture>
			</conditions>
			<actions>
				<key>
					<which>c</which>
				</key>
			</actions>
		</binding>

<!-Prone-->
		<binding>
			<name>P1L_tilt_gesture_down</name>
			<conditions>
				<tilt_gesture>
					<controller>P1L</controller>
					<direction>down</direction>					
				</tilt_gesture>
			</conditions>
			<actions>
				<key>
					<which>right_ctrl</which>
				</key>
			</actions>
		</binding>
After the Crash, right_ctrl is still pressed, until you press it down on the keyboard.

It's only occurs if you use force .mce with the console open, in-game with console open, both bindings are triggered, but there is no crash.

So this is probably nothing that could occur for a regular user, but it could also be part of something more serious because the action isn't released during the crash.