Links to the latest SMCE Razer Hydra beta software are attached to this post.
1. Download the .zip at http://www.sixense.com/MotionCreator. Unzip it using your compression utility. (Free utilities: 7-Zip, WinRar)
2. Delete any old builds you may have downloaded in the past. This will help to ensure you're always running the latest software and reduce the instances of false bug reports we get. Thanks in advance.
NOTE: If you have worked on or created any MCEs in your configs directory of your current build, you'll have to back them up and move them to the new one if you'd like to keep them.
3. Run the MotionCreatorEngineSDK.exe in the folder you unzipped.
01/12/12 - 18.104.22.16834.3621
- Fixed foreground window issue when restoring from system tray
- Added the ability to <force_off_bindings>true</force_off_bindings> when disabling a binding group
- Fixed bug where the binding start_disabled paramater was being ignored
- Added <disable_mouselook/> action
- Added new action <spin_view> which takes a angle or speed and a duration
- Fixed on_rise filters bug with multiple conditions.
- Changed the global.mce so that it only requires a roll and a trigger tap to activate the global.
01/03/12 - 22.214.171.12455.3524
If you don't follow the instructions above and install over a previous build, you should at the very least reset your sensitivity sliders by clicking the defaults button.
- When disabling a binding group, joystick_configs will look at the base to see if it should disable itself.
- Added logging debug modes
- Added <allow_mouse_move_test_conditions> boolean to joystick_configs which will allow mouse_move joystick_configs to trigger joytick conditions as well.
- Always show the tray icon
- Use unicode (ooh pretty ui)
- Velocity gestures fixed for controller index 1
- Fixed cursor moving when adjusting the mouse sensitivity slider
- Sensitivity sliders use tool tips and are not fractional values.
12/20/11 - 126.96.36.19984.3282
- Fix joystick_config dead_zone values being ignored
- Added calibration_steps in mouse_pointer for further support for calibrating the cursor for games that have the absolute bug.
- Added pause virtual key code
- Added new action center_and_enable_mouse
12/15/11 - 188.8.131.5217.3051
- Increase Global.mce activation angle to 135 degrees (it was checked in at 20 degrees by mistake).
12/09/11 - 184.108.40.20617.3051
- Added tool tips
- Added View Mode descritptions in help
- Added tutorial links in help
- Fixed bug where double clicking an mce wouldn't open the file
- Fixed bug with binding_groups allowing all game childeren as valid childeren
- All mce's updated with proper xml version and schema
12/06/11 - 220.127.116.1125.2951
- Fixed a bug with exclusive holds with the same button as an excluseive hold with the global mce causing the app to crash
- Fixed the default and global mce not getting disabled when unchecked in the gamelist.
- Fixed a bug with xml attributes causing the app to crash.
11/22/11 - 1.1.0. 3062.2886
- reset_binding now works as a quick binding
- added "any" direction for joystick
- added support to change dead_zone on joystick conditions
- fixed global bindings accidentaly getting enabled when used with the active game and exclusive holds.
- made it so if you are disabling a group_binding that has a mouse_pointer, it will enable the mouse_pointer that is not in a binding_group
- fixed columns sorting so they sort correctly regardless of casing
- added author parameter for a game config which shows up in the gui and when viewing the configuration
- added description paramter for a game config when viewing the configuration
- fixed enabling and disabling bindings messing up with the binding_groups enabled state.
- added 1 handed Skyrim mce
With the addition of "any" joystick direction and dead_zone/condition support, I was able to have the player walk until pressing the stick outside of a deadzone in Skyrim.
11/15/11 - 1.1.0. 3018 2841
- fixed left handed checkbox not getting applied to the global mce
- fixed buttons and tilt gestures not displaying correctly when left handed checkbox is checked.
- fixed filters showing up incorrectly on view configuration
- mouselook is now a valid mouse_pointer mode fps is still supported.
- added <hand> flag for bindings to help put them in the appropriate hand when viewing the game configuration.
- fixed exclusive holds not working on both controllers if the same button was designated.
- added binding_groups that can be enabled/disabled. See below.
Battlefield 3 brought up a desire to be able to change bindings for different modes. Now we have a bit easier more powerful way to do that with binding groups.
A binding group can contain a mouse_pointer, joystick_configs, quick bindings, and complex bindings.
Binding groups can be enabled and disabled:
Here is an example of a binding_group that starts enabled:
<name>Primary Press s</name>
<name>Primary Press w</name>