View Full Version : Question about Razer Hydra RMA process.
12-06-2011, 09:33 PM
My triggers are dead on each of my controllers and I'm sending them back for replacement to Razerzone, but I was wondering what exactly I needed to send back. I know that I don't need to include the original packaging materials and literature, but...
Do I just need to include the 2 defective controllers?
Do I also need to include the base station (which is working fine) as well?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
12-08-2011, 11:40 AM
Please contact Razer Support about any Hydra RMA's. They will want the controllers and base.
02-05-2012, 03:02 AM
I mailed mine in for an RMA at the beginning of January. Broken trigger, as usual. It's been a month now, I'm afraid the RMA# is expired and no word from Razer. I emailed them a week ago asking for a status update on the matter, but still nothing. Just an auto response that my issue had been "escalated". I can use my boyfriends Hydra, but I'd really like to just have mine back...
I'll get an answer on this for you today.
I've verified that you should still be able to get a prompt response for RMA from Razer using this form:
Is this the form you used previously?
02-06-2012, 03:48 PM
Originally, yes. That's the form I used when I requested the RMA. After the subsequent email exchange I was told to refer to my case# if I had any further questions, so I replied to the same email@example.com address and did just that. I got a form response telling me " Your issue has been escalated to the next level of support who will get back to you shortly. " and that was 8 days ago. No response and nothing in my spam folder but spam.
I'd recommend emailing them again :/ I wish I had a better avenue for you to take. Keep me updated here if you could on the status of this issue. If the issue lingers long enough we may be able to help.
Send them an email a day if that's what it takes.
02-15-2012, 09:57 AM
After some persistent pestering, I finally got a response from them! Apparently their stock was on back order, and that's the excuse for the delay. Wish they would have let me know that to start with. I mean, it's only a 140$ piece of equipment that I'm sitting around wondering what happened to for a month and a half.
They assure me that my replacement will ship out by tomorrow, and will be sending me "free swag" in apology. I hope it's not a hat or t-shirt. Just thought I'd let you know the situation is resolved!
Pleased to hear it's finally resolved, sorry to hear it took so long.
We'll cross our fingers that your swag is significant! :)
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.